Thursday, December 3, 2015

Schaumburg's 2015 Holiday Party

Schaumburg’s 2015 Holiday Party

 I was graciously invited to the Schaumburg Township’s 2015 Holiday Party for Senior citizens and people with Disabilities. 

 It started snowing last night so the next morning when I was getting ready to go to the party there were still flakes of snow coming down. 


The party was held at a restaurant on the golf course. The party started at 11am. As I pulled into the Golf course, I saw how beautiful it was covered in a blanket of white. 


 I pulled up to the entrance and parked my car. I looked around at all the snow covering the golf course.



  When I walked in the girls crossed off my name on the list and I found my table where my Disability Group “Able 2 Meet” were sitting.



There was a girl with a violin going table to table playing holiday music. 

  These are the people and the sponsors that put on the Christmas party. I noticed that it said Holiday party instead of Christmas party, hmm.

I wanted to take some more pictures so I got up and went to the back of the Dinning hall that over looked the Golf course. It looked beautiful.

 



 It was time to eat. The brought us a bowel of cream of celery soup and a plate with a chicken breast and mashed potatoes followed up with a chocolate mouse cup. 



  I was hoping the Conant High School Choir would show up and I wasn't disappointed. The girls sang beautifully.

After they sang Christmas songs, we left. On the way out, I saw some trees on the Golf course. I just had to get a picture of them. It was a pleasant day and I even got a nap in when I got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment