Thursday, June 14, 2018

Purple Poop



Purple Poop

  So I go to the Food Pantry a couple of weeks ago. That was great. They gave me a shopping cart full of food. One of the items was a large bag of dehydrated Blue Berries. “What am I going to do with all these  dried-up Blue Berries,” I asked myself. After a couple of days went by, I went on the internet to see what I could do with this huge bag of Blue Berries. They say that if you soak them in hot water for 20 minutes they will re-hydrate, so that's what I did. After 20 minutes I put them in the refrigerator. The next morning I fixed a bowl of Cheerios. Instead of sprinkling it with sugar, I put a whole bunch of Blue Berries on top. Although the Blue Berries never plumped up like they were when they were fresh, they still tasted good, so for the next 3 days I had my cheerios with loads of Blue Berries on top. It works great to keep you regular but when I looked I saw that my stool had turned a different color I Had Purple Poop. I got right on the internet and looked to see if something was wrong with me. They said it was normal. You eat Blue Berries and you get Purple Poop. Whew!! I was glad to hear that. I still have ¾ of a bag of that stuff and I intend to use them on my Cheerios. I hope they give me dried up Straw Berries the next time.



  William Kaufman

No comments:

Post a Comment