Saturday, March 21, 2020

Coronavirus and Panic Buying




This coronavirus outbreak has caused a panic in the grocery stores. 

All I wanted at the Jewel grocery store was some ground sirloin, some beans and tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes so I could make some chili. Well it was a job trying to fine the fixings. I can tell you that. There was no meat. One of the girls working there saw me taking pictures of all the empty shelves. I told her, “All I wanted to do was make a bowl of chili.” “Maybe I can help you,” she said. “I need a pound of ground sirloin,” I told her “Wait here. There’s a pallet in the back. I’ll see if I can get you some,” she said. I waited about 5 minutes and she came out with my meat. I couldn’t find any other of the normal things I usually get when I go to the store. The shelves were just empty. I still don't get the hording of toilet paper. You can't eat it. Here are the pictures I took today (Sunday March 15, 2020)





















No comments:

Post a Comment