Sunday, August 23, 2020

“Thanks Kids”

 

 

 

 

   While I am still dealing with the double vision, I had my car to think about. The lease ended on June 27th. I was so stressed out. I was so worried that I wouldn’t have a car for the rest of my life. I couldn’t live locked away in my apartment with no way of getting around. The country was still on lock down from the Covid virus. So the government gave us $1,200 plus they gave us another $195 in food stamps. That really helped out. I saved that and with the help of my kids I was able to buy the car I was leasing. Its 3 years old but it only has 18,000 miles on it.  It’s still like a brand new car. That really took the stress off of me. “Thanks Kids” Now if I can get my eye back to normal again.

 On Aug 5th 2020 I turned 75. I am not happy that I have gotten old. Then I thought of it another way. At least I am still alive. I know a lot of my friends that didn’t even make it this far. I started thinking how much longer do I have? My exercise class finally opened back up so I am going to my exercise class 3x’s a week now. Man was I out of shape because of the Covid virus lock down. Exercise is what keeps me going. Everything was closed for months. Everybody still have to wear a mask. I sure hope they find a vaccine pretty soon.

 

   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment