Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where Did All My Money Go?



I live on Social Security Disability. I use to have a little extra  spending money every month after I paid my bills on the 3rd of the month but yesterday when I was paying my bills, I started to wonder how come I don’t have it any more. So I went through all my past bills and made up this Graph. I found out that it started disappearing as soon as Obama was elected. It came down to 2 things, well maybe 4 things. I don’t get the monthly benefits that I use to get anymore. For instance,

1.    Energy assistance for the disabled. I had a Heart attack and a  By-Pass. My electric bill went from $0 to $54.20 a month. I can’t afford to turn on my air conditioning. It was 88 degrees today in this apartment.


2.    Of course then there are the all the medical bills. What ever happen to Medicare and Medicaid? I had to pay more out of pocket money to the doctors this year. 


3.    Then the Circuit Breaker grants where cut in half. Illinois is broke so they can’t pay their bills.


4.    Last but not least, the gas prices. WTF, Somebody I know that lives in a great big house that’s painted white needs to “DO SOMETHING!”

No comments:

Post a Comment