Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Meet and Greet with Dan Rutherford



A Meet and Greet with Dan Rutherford




  I was invited to a Meet and Greet with Dan Rutherford at POP'S Banquets, 817 Nerge Road in Roselle last night.




Dan is Illinois’s State Treasurer and he is running for Governor of Illinois. I was glad that I went. I got there a little early so I sat up front where Dan would be speaking. The room soon filled up fast and the pizza they served went just as fast.



 Dan came in smiling and went around greeting everyone. He is a very friendly person. Then he got up in the center of the room and talked about what he will do as governor. I liked what I heard.




I was there for two and a half hours and enjoyed every minute of it.  I asked him if I could have my picture taken with him. He was more than happy to stand with me while I handed my camera to someone. He also signed one of his posters for me. “Thanks Dan.”


Dan Rutherford Answers peoples questions on the Joe Walsh Show

No comments:

Post a Comment