Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm Gonna See Cher





 I have been wanting to see Cher for so long. I missed her in Las Vegas back in 2008 by 2 days but now Cher will be going on tour across the county starting March 22nd 2014.  http://tour.cher.com/


I found out that she will be in Chicago on June 7th 2014 and then again in Des Moines  on June 9th 2014. I emailed my daughter to let her know. I was going to see Cher by myself in Chicago but my daughter said, “Why don’t you come out here and you and I can go together and see her?  We’ll go out and have dinner and then go the concert.” I said, “You have a date,” I’m so thrilled, just my daughter and me going to see Cher. That’s one of the things in my life that I always wanted to do. This is going to be sooo Cool. Now I have something to look forward to. I get to see two fantastic girls that night.





No comments:

Post a Comment