Friday, June 29, 2012

Living My Best Life



   I went to my Cardiac Rehab class this morning and on my way in, I saw a sign on the wall and then looked down the hall                       
 I couldn't help but wonder. "Everybody sooner or later will take the trip down this hallway. There is no getting out of it." Then I thought to myself, "I have to live my best life while I am still here and enjoy the people, places and things that surround me."

 After I took the picture, I headed to my Cardiac Rehab down the next hallway to the right. I hadn't thought about how close my Cardiac Rehab class was to the Morgue until I started writing all about today.

 I was on my Exercycle working out when Tom Skilling came on the TV with the weather on Channel 9. I watched him as he described the storm that was approaching from the west. I just had to see what the storm looked like. I knew I had my camera with me and maybe I could get a few good pictures of it. I got off my bike with my blood pressure cuff still attached to my arm and hurried outside too see. I looked up and saw some really awesome clouds. I was glad that I had my camera with me. With-in a few moments everybody outside the hospital entrance stopped and looked up. We were all enjoying watching the ominous clouds rolling towards us.




 I kept taking pictures until the clouds past over us. As I headed back to my rehab class, I thought about how cool that was and the fact I was able to get to see the beauty Mother Nature had just put on. I also thought about that sign hanging in that long hallway. I was glad that I was alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment