Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July





                                          HAPPY 4th of JULY


 It would be fun to go on a picnic or go boating with friends but it's going to be 100 degrees here today and recently I can't take that kind of heat. So it looks like I will get out the watermelon I bought yesterday and sit in front of the TV with the air conditioning going. I'll have to see how hot it will be tonight. If it's cooled down a little I might go to the fireworks show and photograph some of the sky rockets exploding in the air. Other than that it looks like it will be a quiet holiday for me.

1 comment:

  1. July 4th 2012
    It's a good thing that I took this pictures of the 4th of July last year in 2011 because we may never get to see that again.
    This economy is in real trouble. They already took away our cooling assistance for the disabled and the elderly and they got rid of Illinois Rx, that's the assistance we used to get to help buy our medicine. But in the 40 years I have lived in this community this is the first time they didn't have a Fireworks Display on the 4th of July. He promised us change and we sure got that didn't we.

    ReplyDelete