Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Don't Understand, I Feel Fine

It was only 82 degrees today and I wasn't about to spend it waiting around this dumb apartment thinking about my CAT Scan coming up Tuesday. So I grabbed my camera and headed off to my nature preserve. Since they won't let me go to Cardiac Rehab anymore until they find out what's up with my heart, I went out and did my own exercise by walking in the woods.


I'm always taking pictures of nature so this this time I made it a point to take some pictures of myself for a change.


 Hey, I don't look so bad. It might have been in the low 80's today but it was really getting humid. So I decided to head back. I stopped at the farm on my way back and took some pictures of the animals.


   This is Prince. He is one of the two horses on the farm. As soon as I set up my tripod to take some  pictures, he came right over to me and put his nose up to my tripod and felt it. I guess he wanted to know what is was. I explained to Prince that it was a camera and then I asked him if I could take a picture of him. So he stepped back and stood there and I got this shoot of him.


  The other horse named Duke was further out in the field eating some grass.
         
After talking to the horses, I went over to pen where all these little pigs were sound asleep. 


After the pigs I saw this old wagon.


 I stopped along this wooden fence to take another picture of myself. I can't seem to get enough of those today, chuckle chuckle.


I tried out a new setting on my camera that I didn't know I had. It makes panoramic pictures. Cool!


When I got to the barn I saw this little cow resting against the fence. I'm not into cows but this little guy was kinda cute.


Of course Mom and Pop were close by watching over their calf.


 I felt good except that it was getting too humid. It was time to go home. But I just wanted to try and get a picture of this rooster that I saw when I first got here. He looked kind of cool. He was new on the farm and he sure was strutting around showing off his body to all the other chicks. I'm pretty sure he's going get laid tonight or whatever chickens do.


 I'm so glad I went out today it got my mind off of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment