Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Presidental Debate

Well I have been waiting for this debate for a long time. I hadn’t heard much from Romney lately but I guess that’s because he was too busy doing his homework. I didn’t know what to expect tonight. Although when I met Mitt Romney at the Meet and Greet in Des Plains during the Illinois primary this year, I found him to be extremely friendly and smart and I knew after listening to him he would be great at debating Obama tonight and I wasn’t disappointed. Romney came out with guns a blazing. He knew what he was talking about and looked and sounded presidential whereas Obama didn’t. I don’t think Obama knew what hit him. Obama didn’t have any Teleprompters to read off of so he was lost. Obama kept looking down shaking his head, like he was saying to himself, “I can’t believe it. I just lost this election.” Romney just kept pouncing him into the ground and Obama didn’t even bother do anything but look down. It was a thrilling debate to watch.


Well it looks like I am going to have a friend in the White House


No comments:

Post a Comment