Monday, October 22, 2012

"BOB, BOB, BOB…” The Third Presidential Debate



                                

BOB, BOB, BOB…” Obama said looking at the moderator for help. Sorry Obama, Candy Crowley wasn’t there to bail you out this time. Bob Schieffer did a great job as the moderator. Obama tried to interrupt Romney several times whenever Romney got on a roll. I think Obama realized he wasn’t getting any help but Obama kept looking over at the moderator for help throughout the debate as he kept trying to take over the conversation.

I thought Romney would get into it over Libya but he stayed away from any big attacks. Romney had it over Obama when it came to the world’s economy. I liked that. 

 What I got out of the debate was that Obama is a just a talker and not a doer were as Romney is a Doer. I have every confidence that Romney will get our country back. 

William Kaufman   

No comments:

Post a Comment