Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vice Presidential Debate





What was creepy was when Biden kept smiling when Ryan was talking about People getting killed in Libya and when he was talking about Iran and nuclear bombs. That immediately turned me off on Biden. I tell you Biden's laughing was just creepy.

 Biden tried to keep Ryan from talking so he kept talking over Ryan. Ryan let him at first but Ryan got better later on.

 I didn't like the Moderator and the way she ran the Debate.

 I liked Ryan and the way he knew the facts about the economy. I also like Ryan's closing statement over Biden's.

 The Debate was interesting and I'm glad I watched it. But The one picture that sticks in my mind is Biden's Creepy Smile. I hope I don't dream about that when I go to sleep tonight.






William Kaufman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment