Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I DON"T UNDERSTAND

 


 Well the stock Market fell 312 points today the day after the Election. Could someone Please tell me WHY a little over half of the country is cheering that Obama got re elected, no really, I really don't understand. The Divided States of America is going in the dumper and they are cheering about the fact that he gets to continue to do his job. At least I can look forward to another stimulus check.

 There were a couple of reasons I think Romney lost. The first one that comes to my mind is that he didn't follow up on Benghazi Gate. He had Obama in the hot seat and then he just let it go. That was a real biggie. Romney decided to play it nice and that cost him the election. The other reason was Hurricane Sandy. Although there was nothing Romney could do to stop it, it didn't help matters when Obama came to play president and take advantage of the photo ops with Governor Christie. All that back slapping and Christie's remarks surely set Romney back.

 Well there is nothing I can do about anything so I'll just sit back and wait to see what happens while I wither away and die.

1 comment:

  1. Hey drama boy. What is the worst thing about Obama?
    The fact that he wants to raise taxes? They are the lowest in history.
    The fact that he's increasing the debt? The debt is increasing because the economic crash is reduced tax revenue. But the economy is picking up.
    The fact that unemployment is high? Its a global problem. Spain has 25% unemployment right now. Not the fault of the president...is the global economy.

    So sit back and wait to see what happens. You might be pleasantly surprised to discover that Obama is actually good for America.

    ReplyDelete