Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Turning 70





I just turned 70 today. I can't believe the years went by so fast. How much longer can a person live? Well I plan on living to be 100. That is my goal. So it looks like I have another 30 years left to enjoy what life has to offer.

   You know the universe began 15 Billion years ago according to the scientist when we had the big bang. And I thought about this; Everything had to go absolutely perfect for me to be on this earth. Any little thing that deviated or went wrong from the beginning of time until I appeared on this earth, what if a speck of cosmic dust went flying off in another direction or what if one of my relatives way back 100,000 years ago had a headache that night and didn't feel like having sex? "I Wouldn't Be Here!" It boggles my mind just thinking about that. It took me 15 Billion years to get here so I'm very thankful to be alive. There must be an awful good reason I'm here. So I want to stay here as long as possible whether my life is going great or whether everything seems to be falling down around me. I can't even imagine not ever having been born. I love Life .

No comments:

Post a Comment