Saturday, August 8, 2015

Meet and Greet with Jeb Bush Jr and Congressman Adam Kinzinger







After the debates on Thursday, I was graciously invited to a Meet and Greet the next day on Friday at Plote Excavating in Hoffman Estates Illinois to meet Jeb Bush Jr and Congressman Adam Kinzinger.

 It was a small court yard setting where we listened to Jeb Bush Jr and asked questions. Congressman Adam Kinzinger also stood up and talked. I have always liked the Congressman. The Meet and Greet lasted for a little over an hour and afterwards I had my picture taken with them. 


   In Thursday's debate, Jeb Bush seemed nervous in the beginning but came back a little when telling about his accomplishments as Governor in Florida.  Jeb Bush needs to have more of a fire and confidence in him when talking. That’s what I saw in Chris Christy… I liked that. 

 Well I can’t wait until the next debate on Wednesday Sept 16th 2015 on CNN. It will be interesting to see if any of the candidates drop out but I don’t know if that will happen or not. I am still undecided but I have crossed a few of them off my list of Candidates.  Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Rand Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment