Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring Continues


After waiting 6 days, I went back to see if those flowers had opened up yet. Well they didn't, not yet anyway. The first thing I saw when I got there was this Raccoon trying to find some food in the trash barrels.



It's been raining so much lately that the mushrooms are even growing on the trees. This one was pretty big



As I walked down the trail I looked for other things I could take a picture of.



This was a pretty little flower growing alone side of the trail in the forest.



Today was a nice sunny day to take a walk through the forest



I continued my walk



I saw this flower and I couldn't help but take a picture of it.



There were more flowers in the forest



They have small lake in the nature preserve and I wanted to capture the lily pads. If you look closely (click on picture to enlarge) you can see a bunch of fish swimming.



This reminds me of a wishing tree or a gateway into the forest.



I started to head back but I thought I would get another picture of these flowers.



As I walked along a gravel road I looked down and saw all these mushrooms growing up out of the grass.



I like the way this pictured turned out. Those lavender colored flowers make it look so pretty.


Maybe by next week those other flowers will be in full bloom.



No comments:

Post a Comment