Saturday, May 19, 2012

Those Flowers Started Blooming

Today was the day that I had been waiting for. I knew those flowers in the Nature Preserve were about to bloom any day. So I headed out with my camera and tripod. The only thing I didn't know was how hot is was going to be out there even in the shadows of the forest. I even wore the wrong shirt. It was a long sleeve shirt made out of polyester. I stayed out there as long as I could taking pictures of the flowers but soon I couldn't stand it anymore and I left but not without a few beautiful pictures.

 When I got to the Nature, I went straight for the farm house where they have some of the flowers along the fence that I had been looking for. I was happy to see that they were in bloom. That meant that the rest of the flowers deep in the forest would also be in bloom. I stopped and took a couple of pictures.







After I got a couple of shots, I headed down the path into the forest.






Along the way I stopped and took a picture of a field of lavender colored wild flowers.





In the woods there is a log cabin that has those flowers so I stopped and took some pictures.
























After I was through there, I went down this path where I knew they had a field of these flowers.


























 By this time I was about to pass out from the heat so I started to get out of there but I stopped to take a couple of more pictures.








I was pushing it so I finally left. and headed back up the path to my car.






 I just wish that it wasn't so hot out. When I got home I found out that I was walking around in 91 degree temperatures. I'm not use to that. But I am glad that I got my pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment